Debt Reduction Services/Moneyfit empowering students with the knowledge and resources necessary to manage their loan obligations successfully. The primary objective is to equip borrowers with the tools and information needed to make responsible financial choices throughout their loan journey.
- Explore available student loan repayment programs.
- Determine eligibility for student loan debt forgiveness.
- Explore options for student loan debt consolidation without acquiring additional loans.
- Licensed in all 50 states.
Please Watch the Video Below:
Student Loan Guidance and Support by Debt Reduction Services, Inc./Moneyfit.
Let us help to give you detailed information and personalized guidance. We offer the option of connecting with a live Certified representative who will assist you throughout the process and discuss available options for you.
- Access Phone, Zoom or Skype to facilitate effective communication and visual guidance from the representative.
- Know your student loan debt amount and who it is with.
- Ready availability of your FSLA ID for verification purposes of your debt.
- Personal responsibility for filing and accessing your online Loan or Federal Student Loan Aid logins. Third-party assistance is not permitted.
We are here to help you! Contact us to speak directly to one of our Student Loan Counselors
By clicking “Submit” I consent to receive calls and email message offers/information from Debt Reduction Services, Inc. using an autodialer/pre-recorded message at the number I provided. I understand that msg/data rates may apply and that my consent to such communications is not a requirement for purchase. If you would like to stop receiving text messages from DRS, simply reply to a received text with the word STOP.
Student Loan Guidance and Support by Debt Reduction Services/Moneyfit prioritizes empowering students with the knowledge and resources necessary to manage their loan obligations successfully. The primary objective is to equip borrowers with the tools and information needed to make responsible financial choices throughout their loan journey.
The Student Loan Guidance and Support program encompasses several key elements:
- Personalized Financial Assessment: Students will receive individualized assessments to evaluate their financial circumstances, including their income, expenses, and other relevant factors. This assessment will serve as the foundation for developing tailored loan repayment plans.
- Loan Education and Information: Comprehensive resources will be made available to students to enhance their understanding of the loan terms, interest rates, repayment options, and potential consequences of defaulting on loans. These materials will be accessible through user-friendly platforms and delivered in plain language to ensure clarity.
- Loan Repayment Strategies: Borrowers will receive personalized guidance on selecting the most suitable repayment plan based on their financial situation and goals. This guidance will include information on income-driven repayment plans, loan consolidation, and refinancing options, allowing students to choose the approach that aligns with their needs.
- Ongoing Support and Counseling: Student Loan Guidance and Support will provide continuous assistance throughout the loan repayment process. Trained counselors will be available to address borrowers’ questions, offer guidance during challenging times, and provide additional resources when needed.
- Financial Wellness Resources: Beyond loan-specific guidance, the program will incorporate broader financial wellness initiatives. These resources may include information on savings strategies, investment opportunities, and building creditworthiness, fostering a holistic approach to financial well-being.
- Financial Literacy through Moneyfit Academy: Interactive workshops will be conducted to educate students on various financial concepts, such as budgeting, credit management, and long-term financial planning. These workshops will equip borrowers with the necessary skills to make informed financial decisions beyond their student loans.
Debt Reduction Services/Moneyfit aim to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and support they need to manage their student loans effectively and build a solid foundation for their financial future.
Bankruptcy and Student loans:
You may have your federal student loan discharged in bankruptcy only if you file a separate action, known as an “adversary proceeding,” requesting the bankruptcy court find that repayment would impose undue hardship on you and your dependents.
How do bankruptcy courts determine undue hardship?
The bankruptcy courts do not use a single test to determine undue hardship but may look at the following factors to determine whether requiring you to repay your loans would cause an undue hardship:
- If you’re forced to repay the loan, you would not be able to maintain a minimal standard of living.
- There is evidence that this hardship will continue for a significant portion of the loan repayment period.
- You made good faith efforts to repay the loan before filing bankruptcy.
If you have a student loan issue, you can contact us at 877-688-3328 or do the following:
The CFPB is one of the federal agencies responsible for overseeing private and federal student loan products and services. You can submit a complaint through CFPB’s online complaint system at https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/ or by calling 855-411-2372