Personal Finance Learning Center
Whether you need a certificate of completion, want some extra tools in your financial toolbox to improve your ability to keep more money in the bank, or are just looking for some financial peace of mind, we have courses to help you build your financial capability. Some of our services include:
Do It Yourself Debt Management
- Credit Cards: How to pay off credit card debt. A quick and easy guide to managing your credit cards more effectively.
- Collections: A step-by-step guide to collections calls. What to do and how to handle situations when creditors contact you directly.
- Student Loans: Take charge of your student loans. Learn how to manage and plan out the payment process.
- Payday Loans: Break the cycle of payday loans. A guide about getting back on track and away from payday loans
Saving Money Guides
- Saving Money, the Ultimate Guide: Learn from the ground up how to be a savvy saver with this ultimate guide to building your savings fund.
- How to Build an Emergency Savings Fund: Be prepared! It’s hard to know how much you need for the unforeseen. But here’s a guide to get you started.
- Fifty-two Week Savings Challenge: We’ve broken down the year in two a easy-to-follow schedule. Build a strong savings account one week at a time!
- Quotes About Saving Money: Don’t just take it from us. Here are plenty of other voices to get your drive for personal finance.